Friday, December 17, 2004

At the cusp...

Alas! My life begins :) I thought I would begin dramatic-like for all of my faithful readers! Thank you for missing me! Yesterday was my final day of student teaching! Some moments were precious, I received two gifts and a hand-made thank-you card! It wasn't all sentimental goodness and the overall feeling of the day was "whoo-hoo!!" And this feeling continues. I suppose it would have been helpful for my faithful readers to document my feelings about teaching during this semester, but with more time now at break maybe I can make up for some lost time...

I actually had to write a "reflection" paper about what I learned from student teaching, I think I will reprint it here, for it does summarize most of my thoughts. Since I had to submit it to my professor, it is probably less critical than I could have been also! So another good reason to submit this version rather than something I might make up anew.

So yes, I will put that in here sometime. It's not working now :( Today I am baking cookies! I will write again someday soon I hope :)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Welcome back friend!

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.