Friday, July 08, 2005

New books to read...

The Female Cyclist

        Apparently I, too, can become a world-class cyclist!

Beyond Sex Roles by Gilbert Bilezikian

      I was interested in this book when I bought it, but I am not sure if it will address current questions I have.  I plan to read it anyway in my spare time

Captivating by the John and Stasi Eldridge

        I am skeptical about this one...the cover is pretty and I would like to be captivating, but Im just not sure about it...

I have a few others too, but cannot remember their names :( 

       

2 comments:

Jo said...

the gender roles one sounds really interesting. if you dont' like it, you should mail it to me! :)
and it seems as if everyone and her sister is reading "captivating" right now....including my roommate. julia-jo discussions are missed by jo.

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.